Sunday, April 24, 2011

Wow, forgot I had this

I guess I did know I had this but forgot about it at the same time.

I have been taking it easy as of late. For those who don't know I broke my foot a year ago, had a plate put in and in January figured out a couple screws in the plate are poking thru and I am having the plate out the in June as it is totally driving me nuts being able to feel that. I know it is also taking its toll on my body in other ways so the decision has been made and I hope the next month goes by quickly.

Work is work, not a lot I want to say bout that. I have had more drama and stupid things there in the last month as in the whole 21 years I have worked there.

I hope everyone has a great Easter. I am going to do some things outside and then just some more housework.

If I forget to do this, kick me in the head please...

Laterz

Bret

No comments: