Sunday, December 05, 2004

I am tired...

Well sorry for neglecting this again.

I have some things going on health wise and I think day by day it is catching up with me more and more. It is nothing that is going to hurt or harm me. I just feel tired all the time and I am seeking help to get over this and back to a normal life.

I am so thankful for family and friends in times like these. I know I have a close friend of mine that has made me want to take this on and get better. I am not sure I would have had the motivation to do this without him. He knows who he is and I am so thankful for you, I really mean that.

I had better keep moving or things will not get done today.

Have a great week.

No comments: