Friday, December 31, 2004

Life is good once again

Hey all,

Well things went really well yesterday. I am getting my life back on track and starting to see the new me emerge. I just hope it doesn't scare anyone...just kidding. I am feeling really good right now and I am enjoying life again. You may wonder why...well it took my pain doctor to figure out it wasn't the pills that I take for my nerve pain that was the problem...I have depression.

I never put two and two together to figure this out on my own. I wish I had because in all honesty I have been this way longer than I can remember. I can't remember the last time I was really my self. I never knew having depression could mess a person up this badly. I just had hit rock bottom and knew I couldn't stand to feel that way anymore.

I saw a pshycholgist and she really helped me out. She and I laid out a plan and I have followed it and things are really coming together. So I am looking forward to meeting the new me and what the new me has to offer and yes Nickolas...if a happen to stumble across someone I like, I am open to having a relationship. I am just giving you a bad time. I owe you so much for standing by me and helping me thru this.

Then I need to also thank Nickolas's boyfriend Taylor. I owe him a lot as he has taken care of my friend since he has been sick and I feel so much better knowing he is there to watch over him and make sure he gets better...SO THANKS TAYLOR!!!!

Nickolas...I am glad you are getting better and I am so sorry to hear of your Uncles Passing.

Well I guess I am going to finish my laundry and pack my back pack for the gym tomorrow...although mother nature is trying to her best to not let me do that....a winter storm watch starts tomorrow at 6am for here.

Til next time...

Have a great 2005!!!!

No comments: