Well in the last week I have realized there are a lot of people that care about and are looking out for me.
I guess in all this I had never thought how my telling people that I had depression was going to affect them too. Nobody had reacted badly, don't take it that way. It is just that they are truly concerned about my well being and how I am doing.
I know I can see things a lot clearer now that I am on antidepressants. I never knew how messed up depression can make you. It really did a number on me. I know it clouded my judgements on things going on in my life. Now that I can see things clearly I am making the changes that I need to be happy.
I know I have not gotten into a relationship due to not thinking clearly. A close friend of mine told me this quite a while ago and he was right and I have never denied that to him. I know I see what he has and I hope to some day have the same. He has a very special relationship that I know will last a long time. This gives me the courage to find someone and finally complete something that has been missing in my life. I am not saying it will be today, tomorrow or the next day but it is in my future and as soon as I can get to that point...I will be happier yet.
With that I want to wish you all a good day.
Stay safe!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment