Saturday, January 08, 2005

Yeah...we got that snow

Hey...

Yes we got our foot of snow the other day. I guess it is now officially winter. This is the biggest snow we have had in almost 10 years.

I am so glad the weather has straightened up. I was just getting into a routine at the gym and then the weather goes and changes everything. So I have gone only 3 out of 6 days this week so far. I will go tomorrow too. I really like working out...I never thought I would ever say that.

I am still feeling alot better. I am glad to be getting back to the old me. Little by little he is slowly coming back.

It has been a really good week. The friend I have been worried about has gotten better. That is such a big relief as I do not know what I would do if anything ever happened to him.

Well that is it for now.

Hopefully I will be posting more often now that things have calmed down.

No comments: