Yeah....it's me again.
I am just sitting back and taking it easy. I guess I have to as it is one of those days.
The pills they have me on somedays seem to catch up with my system. It makes you feel like you are having an out of body experience. By that I mean you feel like you are high and just not all there. I really hate thiese days as there is nothing I can do but go along for the ride. I go back in about a week and this is going to have to be discussed. I am okay...no need to worry...it just upsets me that I feel like this.
I did have a friend that got fired at work. In my opinion it was what you call a witch hunt and they should have fired his boss not him!!!
I do want to say that I am glad I have a friend that makes my life a lot easier. I know I look forward to chatting with him everyday...no matter how bad a day I have, he makes it all go away. So a big Kiss and Thanks to Nickolas.
Well I think I had better call it quits for now...I seem to hear my pillow calling me.
Til the next time...take care....
No comments:
Post a Comment