Sunday, November 14, 2004

Wondering...

Hey,

Well I am just sitting here wondering if I have lost someone that I love. I really don't think I have. I never want to lose this person. I want this person in my life as long as I am alive. He is the most funny, caring, and special person I have ever known.

He understands me totally and I have never had that kind of a friendship before in all my life. There isn't a thing that I would not do for him. He knows all this but I just need to say it again.

You may say why do I not like this feeling I am having right now??? Well I had someone I had met and talked to about things for several months. Then I hadn't heard out of them for a month, then the emails started bouncing back to me. They would say user unknown or does not exist. I even tried his college and they could not help me there either. To this day I have no idea where he is...or if something happened to him. Granted the friend I am talking about here is no where close the feelings and friendship I have with the other friend, but still I will wonder forever what happened to him.

So I guess I am going to go do what I have to do and hope that tonight or tomorrow my best friend gets in touch with me somehow.

To this friend: I never want to lose you. You have made my life so much more worth living. I miss you!!!

With that I am going to go for now...

No comments: