I just wanted to say what I am thankful for this year.
Lets start with gaining a new best friend, Nickolas. He is the best and I am so glad we met and have gotten so close. You mean the world to me and you are the one that knows me the best.
Then there would be his boyfriend Taylor. I am so glad that Nickolas has you. You mean a lot to him and I know how much he loves you. I know talking to him when you got sick recently, he was really scared and worried. To tell you the truth I was too. I know you two belong together.
I need to mention various other friends and family. Thanks for sticking by me.
Last thing I guess would be that I am finally getting my life in order. I know I have a big hole to climb out of and I am determined to do whatever it takes.
I will post again tomorrow.
Have a great night all.
No comments:
Post a Comment